Sunday, June 7, 2009

TLK 24

The Roomate stole my car at about 2 yday. Ofcourse, I went mad! Is he mad?!!!
MY CAR?!!! MY EFFING FANTASTIC CAR!

JEALOUS BÂTARD! PUTAIN DE MERDE!

EM-EFer!!!

And so on and so forth!

Around 4, he was still not back and then they started trickling in, asking for the Roomate. Apparently, I was supposed to be having a party. It was kind of a reverse surprise party where the guests come in and surprise the celebrant instead of the other way round.
In fact they came prepared, with their drinks and stuff but I wasn't feeling the party.
The Roomate still had my car.
I seriously thought of bashing his but couldn't find the keys, fortunately for him.

At about six, he returns with my baby which I have decided to baptise MY CAR (original abi?)

And there they were- the personalised plates

TLK 24

How lame?!

I could have done better!!!

We are now on speaking terms again so that's that!

The Boyfriend came around and he gave me a friendship ring. Everyone said congratulations like they think we are engaged. yeah right!
He is leaving today and I am going on a three-week holiday to nowhere!

I guess I am still hung-ova!

See y'all in three weeks!

1 comments:

Splash said...

oh, that was sweet of him.
matbe he shld av left it at TLK.

three weeks huh?
i can wait. but u can still blog from "nowhere" right?

enjoy

 
Trésor LeKado © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina