Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who are you?

Never ever let anyone except God define who you are.

You don't know me better than I know myself. You are not in my head or heart to know what motivates me. You can only judge by my actions. And unless I tell you, you may never figure out my reasons. Also, that I tell you doesn't mean they are the real ones.

Only God who sees all heart and forms our thoughts can state the claim to complete knowledge of me.

Since you don't me that well, you can't predict me definitely. You can only make assumptions. Even when your assumptions are right, don't pat yourself on the back; I could surprise you tomorrow.

And anyway, instead of wasting your time trying to figure me out, why don't you concern yourself with your own life. Even if you don't think so, you are just as complicated.

0 comments:

 
Trésor LeKado © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina